If you are an educator with a SMART Board in your classroom and use Notebook 11 from time to time, here is a simple and neat technique on how to erase and reveal hidden information on your page.
Click here to view the short instructional video
Classroom Integration: educators with SMART Boards might find it fun to use this technique in their classrooms. Here are a few reasons why.
- Excite students in finding the answer.
- Hide information on the page until you are ready to show it.
- Gradually release hidden information.
- Surprise the audience by showing hidden text, imagery, animations, and videos.
- Change up your instruction in an easy and fun way.