Found a picture online and want to know more about it?
Try using Search by Image (by Google) Chrome extension. This extension is a great way to initiate a Google search by using only an image you find on the internet.
- Right-click or Ctrl Click on any image online.
- Click on Search Google with this image.
- You’ll be re-directed to a Google Search based on the image.
Click Here to get it.
Classroom Integration: whether you are researching as an educator or student, it’s always helpful to learn new ways to search online. Here are a few ways you can use this extension in the classroom.
- Post several images online or direct students to images online and have them use this extension to find the answers to your image questions.
- Model this extension with students to display a differentiated way to search online.
- Students who have questions on what they are seeing online, can now be empowered to find the answer themselves.
- Teachers who stumble upon an image within their research can now learn more about it.