Over time I have noticed from a vast amount of users who have iOS devices (iPhone/iPad) that they are unaware on how to email more than one image in 1 email. Here are a few steps on how to do so (this is for iOS 6).
- Open your Photos app.
- Touch Camera Roll or another album.
- Press the Edit button (top right).
- Touch the pictures you want to email.
- Press the Share button on the bottom left.
- Press the Mail button.
- Send your email.
|Steps 3 – 5|
- Email classroom/school events to building admins.
- Email event pictures to parents.
- Have students (if your school allows it) email you images for a classroom project.
- Have students send you images for a digital photography unit.