Here is a great short instructional video by Microsoft on how to use Smart Art graphics to represent your ideas and illustrations.
Click here to view.
Classroom Integration: planning, organizing, and illustrating classroom content is happening often within classrooms with teachers and students. Using Smart Art can offer a simple but yet visual way to convey this information. Here are a few ideas.
- Create graphic organizers for your class.
- Have students create organizers for their classroom work.
- Create visual diagrams for the room.
- Create a flowchart for an in class discussion to solve a problem.
- Create a process chart for daily routines.
- Make a diagram for classroom rules and expectations.