(2) (3) (8) (9)
11. Press Ok
Classroom Integration: Sharing your calendar is a great way to keep communication alive in your school. Normally this area is labelled classroom integration but for this purpose I should call it school integration. Here are a few reasons why sharing your Outlook calendar will help your school.
- This will keep your grade level or content team organized on when you have meetings.
- Sharing your calendar with teachers, staff, or administration will remove confusion of when you are and are not available.
- Sharing a calendar where staff can contribute will give everyone an opportunity to organize and plan events, meetings, or school-wide information.
- Organize and schedule when rooms, computer labs, or technology is checked out for school use.
- Sharing and/or contributing to a calendar will give everyone reminders of when something is happening instead of one person only.