Interactive Whiteboard users always want a fun and efficient way to do their attendance. It has become a great trend of teachers who have a SMART or Promethean boards in their room either create or download a attendance templates. Sometimes those templates are not as visually interesting or tie into your classroom theme.
- Allowing students to be proactive in the attendance process
- Getting students to feel initially comfortable in using the Interactive Whiteboard
- Efficient for the teacher get his/her attendance in right away
- Helpful for a substitute to know who is in attendance
- If the theme is interesting or applies to what the students will be learning, a good hook or talking point to start a lesson/unit