Most users utilize Google Forms for tasks such as surveys, data collection, assessments, contact forms, etc. all of which are great uses but are limiting you. Using Google Sheet add-ons you provide efficient and effective opportunities for the information you collect.
- autoCrat– mail merge, easily shares out to whomever via Drive or Email.
- Flubaroo– easy way to grade assessments
- Doctopus– creates shared folders and creates files to share with your students.
- Copy Folder– easily copy folders and it’s contents.
- formMule– workflow allowing for automation to do almost anything.
- I can go on and on….. check out the add-on gallery
For this post I wanted to share a video demo on using autoCrat to create Docs from a Google Form submission. A lot of the time, when we use Google Forms we want the data to collected in a tactile way (doc, pdf).
Here are some examples why you would want to use autoCrat
- School Forms
- Registration Forms
- Displaying answers from online assessments (especially written responses)
- Office Discipline Referrals
- Collecting survey data and emailing a CPDU
- Mail-merge anything