In the world of learning management systems for a K-8 environment, school districts differentiate what programs are implemented within their educational organization. For the purpose of today’s post I would like to share best practices for end of year protocols for Seesaw and Google Classroom.
The Seesaw Help Center is a great resource dedicated in providing helpful content and assistance for teachers and school admin. Below are a few beneficial resources listed within the help center strategically posted for the purpose of wrapping up the end of the school year.
- How to view a student’s work after they’ve been removed from a class
- End of year guide
- How to set up summer school classes
- Downloading your class rosters or list of students
- How to remove teachers from your school dashboard
- How to access previous years’ student portfolios
- How to archive a student account
- How to download student work as an administrator
Google Workspace and Google for Education has a ton of helpful resources dedicated in assisting any avenue of help within the suite of apps. In addition to Google Workspace help centers there are a decent amount of edtech advocates who have posted their best practices within the context of end of year tips. Below are a select amount of resources that should be helpful as you lead into the end of the school year.
- Google Classroom Cleanup Tips for the End of the Year by ShakeUpLearning
- End-Of-Year Google Classroom Clean-up Tips by ControlAltAchieve
- 10 easy ways to clean up your Google Classroom by Ditch That Textbook