The idea behind using Google Docs is to allow for opportunities for multiple viewers and collaborators while sharing and viewing your resource electronically. In the event that you need to print out multiple Google Docs here is the most efficient way to do so.
- Open up your Google Drive
- Use the middle mouse button and click on each file you want to open. Doing this will open each doc in a separate tab in your web browser.
- Now, click on each tab individually and do one of the following ways to print.
- Collect multiple student documents for grading.
- Collect multiple documents to handout to staff for a meeting.
- Collect multiple documents to put in a curriculum binder.
- Collect multiple documents for tactile evidence of work or other reasons.